We invite all researchers to submit their abstracts for the 46th ESAO conference! The final deadline is March 31, 2019
Smartificial Assist Devices
Artificial Organs | Organ Support Systems | Electrical Stimulating Devices | Robotics | Tissue Engineering | Biohybrids | Bioprinting
Shape Memory Materials | Resorbable Materials | Natural Materials | Laser Processing | Hydrogels
Computational Fluid Dynamics | Fluid Structure Interaction | Finite Element Method | Regulatory Affairs | Cryotechnology | Ageing Society
Subtopics will be announced with beginning of February
The Organizing Committee invites you to submit abstracts for either oral or poster presentations.
- Abstracts can only be submitted online.
- Abstracts sent by post or email will not be accepted.
- Please read this information carefully before proceeding to the online submission.
Types of presentations
- Oral presentation
- Poster presentation
- March 11, 2019 ·Submission of abstracts closes*
- May 20, 2019 ·Notification of abstract decisions**
*Abstracts received after the deadline will not be accepted.
**Authors will be notified at the email address provided during submission whether their abstract has been accepted or rejected.
Please ensure that you have read these guidelines carefully before submitting your abstract. Abstracts not submitted in this format may not be considered for review.
- Enter the Abstract Submission Platform by creating an account with its corresponding username and password.
- Please be aware that all required fields must be filled in order to complete the submission process.
- Abstract Structure:
- Title in CAPITAL LETTERS: up to 150 characters.
- Authors list, with surname and initials (Smith GH), affiliations identified with superscripts using numbers and not letters. (e.g. Smith GH (1), Anderson P (2)).
- Affiliations for each author, such as Department, Hospital/University, City, Country.
- Body: up to 2000 characters (excluding names of authors and affiliations).
- Each abstract should be structured: single headings should be in BOLD (Objectives, Methods, Results, Discussion, Acknowledgements).
- No figures, no references, and no tables.
- Presenting author can be indicated as underlined.
- Abstracts must be written and presented in English.
- Please ensure that your abstract does not contain spelling, grammatical or scientific errors.
- The topic and subtopic must be selected from the main scientific topics given to ensure its correct assignment.
- After successful submission of your abstract, you will receive an e-mail acknowledgement.
- If no confirmation email is received, the abstract cannot be considered as successfully submitted and accepted for evaluation (please make sure to check your spam mailbox).
- Abstracts may be formatted by the Committee according to editor’s requirements, after they had been reviewed and accepted.
- Please make sure that your abstract is free of errors prior to starting the submission process. The abstract will be reproduced exactly as submitted.
- The presenting author you identify on your submission form is the person who will be attending and presenting at the ESAO 2019 Conference at either a poster or oral session.
- If you need to withdraw your abstract, a written statement reflecting the reasons for this decision must be sent to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Presenting authors will be informed about the date, time and form of their presentation by email.
- For abstracts to be included in the final program of ESAO 2019, the presenting author must be registered by the EARLY BIRD deadline of June 17, 2019.
- The submission of an abstract constitutes a formal commitment by the presenting author to present the abstract orally or as a poster in the session and at the time assigned by the Organizing Committee.